- Total $0.00
Zambia Heritage Competition
Please read through the entry rules before submitting your design.
Opening Date : 1st September - 3rd October, 2020.
- This Design Competition is a Jewel of Africa Initiative aimed at celebrating Zambia’s rich mineral heritage through design of cultural artifacts from the 10 provinces of the country that will be incorporated in the Jewel of Africa jewelry collection.
- Design drawing/image should depict Zambian heritage unique to a specific region/culture/tradition.
- A short story/narration explaining the concept of the design should accompany the design image.
- Entry submission: go to jewelofafrica.com/bespoke-design to upload your design or send an email to email@example.com
- The winner will receive a K10,000 jewelry voucher.
- Three runner up designs will collect jewelry vouchers to the value of K2,000.
- The winner will be announced in October, 2020 on all Jewel of Africa digital platforms.
- The design will be judged by Rashmi Sharma, our Gemologist & designer at Jewel of Africa, in partnership with Mulenga Kapwepwe author, co-founder of the Zambian Women's History Museum
The winner will be selected following these criteria: design, uniqueness, story/authenticity, feasibility.