Emerald 3.3 carat / Diamond 2 x 20 pointer / Yellow Gold 18 karat / Weight 6.15 grams
Zambian Emeralds are particularly renowned for their deep green color and clarity, making them one of the most valuable gems in the World. Besides, Zambian emeralds tend to be naturally stronger than others, rating between 7.5 and 8 on the Mohs scale of hardness. Emerald is a symbol of hope, growth, life, fertility, and peace.
- All orders will be processed within 2 working days, excluding weekends and public holidays. Time stated is based on Central African Time (CAT/GMT +2hours).
- The Standard courier delivery time frame is approximately 3 working days from the time of placing your order. This is applicable only to all Zambia deliveries. For all international deliveries, the time taken is dependent on our logistics partners and their affiliates, but it takes usually 7-10 working days.
- Once the order has been dispatched, an email confirmation will be sent to you with the tracking number. You may check and track the delivery status of your orders with our local logistics partner for all Zambia & International deliveries.
- The shipping charges are between $40 and 150$ for international deliveries and from 1.8$ to $5 for deliveries to Zambia. The shipping charges include insurance from the moment the products leave our office to your doorstep.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to redirect orders once your order is confirmed. Therefore, please ensure you provide the correct shipping address.
Our Gemologist and Designer, Rashmi Sharma creates unique pieces that can be customised on request with various gemstones and metal to meet your desires. Jewel of Africa is committed to selecting the most exquisite gemstones that are ethically sourced with certified proof of provenance. All our pieces are handmade in our workshop in Lusaka, Zambia. Please contact us to receive a custom quotation and some pictures or videos of our gemstones.